Join The Team
Our fundraising company, marketed as AZ Ghost Tours, raise money for restoration and upkeep for historic locations. We offer guest realistic paranormal investigations with intimate groups run by our guides. We always look for qualified volunteers for events. Over the years we weeded out many and cut ties. One person we had complaints about them on 4 different events and we had to issue over $170 in refunds out of our own pockets.
- Your guides were too loud and tainted all our EVPs. This was a waste of money
- You need to have guides who know how to use equipment properly. It was embarrassing.
- Your guide had 6 of their friends come with them and investigated leaving us by ourselves all night
- Every other word out of your guides’ mouth was F__k. Thought these were professionals?
We need event guides that
- Understand how each piece of equipment works
- Knows what equipment is reacting to and doesn’t think everything is paranormal
- Able to lead a small group of people and run different paranormal experiments and sessions
- Understands and uses proper investigation methods and techniques
- Show up on time and not bring friends to investigate. This is not an investigation YOUR friends.
What is in it for you
- The latest equipment at dealer cost from Ghost Hunters Outlet saving you hundreds
- Get to be the first to investigate new locations to collect evidence before we offer to the public
- FREE Crew investigations at locations we offer throughout the year
- Gear provided for events
- On overnight or out of towns investigations we cover 50 to 100% of the cost of a house rental
- We always try to carpool and, on occasion when we get a fee we offer to those who drove
- At ParaCons we attend we purchase tickets for crew